Tim and Jeni

Baby Shower

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Two days before we left the States we had a baby shower! We were blessed with so much baby stuff and we feel like we're all set for this baby to come! I've been a little intimidated by all that we needed since we have gotten rid of all the baby stuff that we had from Joseph & Faith. Plus, we've never had a newborn...I have so much to learn!

My sweet mother-in-law did so much work preparing for this shower. She and a few others made food and decorated the place so cute! I am so grateful!


The cake was so girly with pink and purple flowers! It said "Welcome Baby Girl Saltzman!" Aww!
I was glad to be able to share this experience with Faith! She had such a great time at the shower! She's so excited about this baby. She's excited about being a big sister!
So many people gave hugs and congratulated us! I was honored by all of the kind words and the joy in celebrating what God is doing!
Here's a fun picture of three of Tim's aunts that came to the shower.
This is Tim's cousin, Yolanda.
This is another cousin, Vonda.
These two girls are sweet friends of Faith's. Their mother was one of the hostesses of the shower and they were big helpers!


I LOVE this precious friend! I'm so glad she could be there for this event as I got to share in her first child's baby shower almost 10 years ago! Her friendship means to world to me and I miss her so much already.
Before opening presents Tim's mom gave a welcome and led a time of prayer. I was very encouraged.




Faith had so much fun helping me open presents! She made the whole experience a lot of fun. I sure love this girl!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP