Tim and Jeni

Snow Pictures!!

>> Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I love snow! When we were in Colorado we got to see so much snow!!! I couldn't stop taking pictures with my new camera! I'm including a few of my favorites in this post. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures of the beautiful snow as much as I do! 


These are all pictures from Colorado. This one is in Longmont. It's a field with some farm houses in the distance. 


A chili's sign with snow! haha!

This is the house I grew up in....oh the memories! It was fun to see it. Doesn't it look nice with the snow?

I know, I know...I should have been helping my poor dad....instead I was taking a picture of him using the snow blower.

I loved seeing the Rocky Mountains with snow on them!


This is the Denver skyline as we were driving on the icey highway.

I just love the Denver skyline! Here's another view of it on a snowy morning.

I thought the trees were so beautiful with snow on them.

We were thankful for snowplows on the road.


This is my parents' street. I think it's beautiful in the snow.


Here's a truck with a plow on the front of it, clearing the parking lot of my favorite store!


1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM  

Oh,! How I Remember the dayz that i spent with my mom up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMg wanna gooo bak

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP