Tim and Jeni

Glenwood Springs

>> Sunday, July 3, 2011

This week we had a special time with my (Jeni) side of the family! We went with my parents and my brother Andrew to Glenwood Springs, CO. Growing up we would drive up to this fun mountain town every once in a while. I have so many memories here and it was fun to go back with my kids!

We went to our favorite Glenwood restaurant, The Italian Underground! Yum!
We hung out with Uncle Andrew!
We played games!
 Joseph and Faith listened to their headphones.
 We went to the hot springs pool.
The kids had fun and they loved the warm water!
Grampa had fun with his grandkids!
Grandma had fun too! She sure loves Joseph and Faith! They love her too, I know that because several times a day they say, "Grandma..I love you!"
We went up the mountain on the tram.
At the top of the mountain there was an adventure park. That was fun too!
There was a beautiful view of Glenwood Springs from the top of the mountain!
We liked riding the tram!
Here's a picture of Joseph and Mommy on the tram!






















The 3 hour drive home was beautiful!! Colorado is a beautiful state!

Can you believe that there's still snow on the tops of the mountains even in July? Wow!











































1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 6, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

Cool pictures! Looks so nice and I feel like I can smell the pine! That pool is so big!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP