Tim and Jeni

Father's Day

>> Friday, June 21, 2013

We had a fun Father's Day celebrating the wonderful Dad that Tim is! It's tradition for us to go bowling on Father's Day. All of us were looking forward to doing this!

Tim is such a great dad! He's very involved and loves these kids. We're lucky to have Joseph and Faith too. I guess we're all blessed by each other!

Faith is the apple of Tim's eye! She's his little princess and I love to watch them interact!
Something about these pictures makes them look so big to me! They're growing up. They're getting more and more fun!
I'm sure that Joseph is telling Tim all about bowling! He talks and talks and talks! It's fun to hear his thoughts, really! I never have to wonder what he's thinking. ;)
An action shot of Joseph bowling.
An action shot of Faith with Daddy's help.
An action shot of Daddy!
checking out the score board
Every time she would get a few pins down she would start jumping around. It was hilarious to watch her. She keeps us laughing!
She's excited after getting most of the pins down!
Here we are sitting together and watching! I had a headache on Sunday and so I didn't bowl, but I still enjoyed watching.
Here's my two favorite kids watching their Daddy bowl.
Joseph was really happy that he got a strike! He liked seeing it on the scoreboard.
Family father's day pic!
Bowling shoes
After bowling we went to dinner together! What a fun time we had celebrating Tim!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP