Tim and Jeni

Tim's Birthday

>> Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tim's birthday is September 10th. We went bowling with friends to celebrate! It was so much fun! I wasn't paying close attention to the score, but I believe Tim won...which seems appropriate. ;) Joseph was paying close attention and he was comparing his one strike to how many other people got. He loves strikes! (So do I!)




These three kiddos are good friends! We love his parents and sisters too!

Joseph and Faith had a great time together! I loved how they were cheering for each other!

I have a feeling Faith won't need her daddy to help her get her ball down the lane next time we bowl.
Joseph is so big...he doesn't need help getting his ball down the lane now! He loves bowling!
I love this picture of Faith!
Joseph is watching his sister bowl!
These were the five kiddos that were with us! They sure make life fun!
I like this picture too...giving high fives! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP