Tim and Jeni

Mother's Day 2014

>> Thursday, May 15, 2014

This year Mother's Day was really special! Tim had a fun idea to go make some pottery together. We got to help a potter make cups on the spinning wheel. It's a fun memory!

Here's a short video clip of him getting started on the potter's wheel. The kids loved watching him!
Here's a picture of Joseph taking his turn.
Faith's turn. Neither of them hesitated to touch the clay.
Here's a fun pic of me and my girl! I'm blessed to be able to be her mom.
A pic of me with my boy! What a blessing both of these kiddos are!
For Christmas my parents got the kids a camera that takes real pictures and they LOVE them! It used to just be me taking pictures, but now it's all of us.
Faith got a pink camera from Grandma and Grampa. Isn't she cute?
We had a nice dinner together for Mother's Day at one of our favorite places! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP