Tim and Jeni

Eve's Birth *updated*

>> Thursday, April 23, 2015

On April 13th we found ourselves in "The Happiest Operation Room" for a c-section. It was exactly 24 hours after my appointment where we found out that our baby girl hadn't grown and needed to come out. I was exactly 34 weeks pregnant and so thankful that we made it that far.


There was such a mix of emotions in this picture right before the surgery. In the Middle East, fathers aren't in the room when there's a c-section. I'm not exactly sure why they let him in, but I was so glad to have Tim there. Of course we were anxious to see Eve and we were hoping and praying that she was ok.
Leading up to this point we saw several doctors and many nurses. EVERY time someone new saw my file they would whisper "15 years infertility?! This is a precious baby." One nurse who wasn't assigned to me heard about me from the other nurses and came to meet me. She said, "I HAD to meet this one whom God was blessing in such a special way."

Of course there's more to this story...more to come later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the continuation...

The operation room was full of people. The NICU doctor was there along with his intern and a couple nurses. My doctor was there and the anesthesiologist and I really don't know who all the other people were.

There was a sense of happiness in the room...everyone seemed to look forward to seeing the baby.
I love this picture! She's out and she's beautiful. I couldn't see her, but Tim could. I remember him saying, "She's beautiful!"
First picture outside the womb.
 A happy dad!
They finally brought her to me and I was so happy. She looked good. She had high apgar scores, but she needed some oxygen. I was totally in love.
We are so thankful to this wonderful lady who took Tim's phone and snapped all of these great moments that we'll forever treasure!
Here's what she looked like when Tim went down to the NICU for the first time. Oxygen in the nose and a feeding tube down her throat. Poor baby!




1 comments:

Mom and Dad,  April 27, 2015 at 6:41 AM  

God is SO GOOD We are so very thankful to Him for His Loving Kindness. It is He Who is in control of ALL things, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!
We are so thankful for you and all your sweet family.
We love you and pray for you,
Mom and Dad
(Nammy and Papa)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP