Tim and Jeni

Hummus

>> Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm embarrassed to say that I've lived in the Middle East for 6 years and have only recently decided to start making hummus! I got a recipe when I got to know Victoria in language school.

I don't know why I didn't make it earlier because it's one of Joseph's favorite foods. (He has many favorite foods, though.) My one excuse is that until last year I didn't have a blender.





Here's the original recipe that Victoria wrote out for me. It's really so simple with just a few ingredients. Try it! You'll like it!

After I made the hummus the kids and I went to the village bakery (they only make bread). Here are a couple of pictures of the kids enjoying the hummus!














Here's a hilarious hummus rap! Watch out, it's a catchy tune...you'll have it in your head for weeks!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

I want to try your hummus!! Was it good? I looks really good!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP