Tim and Jeni

Birthday Celebration

>> Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My birthday is March 10th and we had a great time celebrating with our small family! I am so blessed by such a wonderful husband and great kids!


The kids were really sweet to make me feel special on my birthday, which was nice! Tim helped them make me a sweet card and sing happy birthday ...what a wonderful husband!


Faith thought I should have a princess cake like she had for her birthday. Instead of a cake I decided that chocolate fondu sounded great! It was very tasty and I had great company!


They LOVED the chocolate and I really enjoyed watching them!
My two guys! I'm blessed!
Faith gave me so many kisses for my birthday. That's better than any present I could have opened!
Joseph took this picture of Tim. I love this man! 

2 comments:

-A. April 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM  

My, that's a lot of chocolate! We need a place like that here! :) Happy belated birthday, Jeni!

Anonymous,  April 10, 2013 at 12:23 PM  

Aww Happy Birthday!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP