Tim and Jeni

Village Events

>> Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sometimes I join my friends for religious readings or religious weddings in the village. Joseph has gotten too big to be with the ladies, but Faith still loves to come with me! She loves to drink tea and eat treats! She's gotten really good at greeting the ladies and they love it!

Here's a picture of her all dressed up for a wedding. She loves waiting for the bride to come! She loves to see the bride's beautiful dress. At this particular wedding event we were celebrating the signing of the marriage contract. Faith was delighted to see the bride wearing a green and gold dress!












Here's a picture of another American friend and me at one of the readings. Our Arab friends love that we cover for these events out of respect. Even though we are wearing what they wear, we still stand out! 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM  

Faith looks so pretty! I know the ladies love you guys coming to their events! I know they love you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP