Tim and Jeni

Mother's Day

>> Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day was a special day! It's kinda fun because I get to have two Mother's Day celebrations...one in March because that's the Arab Mother's Day and one in May! I'm just doubly blessed! I guess there are benefits to living in two cultures.

Sunday is a school day so after school we hurried home and had an early lunch and finished homework. The kids and Tim snuck off to another room to make me a card. I love these handmade creations...I will forever treasure them!

Tim and the kids were so sweet to me and made me feel so special! I couldn't have been more happy!



We took a picture by a camel to remember where we were for this mother's day!
Faith took this picture. Even though she cut off half of Joseph's head, I still liked it! I'm thankful for the sweet bond I have with this wonderful boy! He's so good to me!
We had dinner at a hibachi grill. What a treat!
Then after dinner I got a pedicure! It's tradition.

Faith is such a girly girl and she enjoyed sitting with me for the last few minutes. She said, "When I'm a mommy like you, can I get my nails painted?" and she added, "I'll get pink." 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 26, 2013 at 11:29 PM  

Awww, you are such a great mom! Your kids are so lucky to have you! Happy Mother's Day!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP