Tim and Jeni

seeing Tim's work

>> Friday, October 5, 2012

I have had the privilege of taking pictures at the institute where Tim teaches English. I love to meet the students and see the teachers in action! I love to talk with the office staff and the director!

I am so impressed with Tim as a teacher! He is good at building a rapport with his students. They obviously like being in his class! He learned some great skills at the CELTA training, which I know he's thankful for!




Sometimes I take the kids with me to see Daddy's work. I was glad that the director, Melissa, was willing to let the kids hang out in her office while I photographed the classes!









Tim was glad to introduce Joseph and Faith to his classes!











I wish I could post pictures of all the students, but you'll have to take my word for it. Each classroom is full of students taking notes and learning English!














2 comments:

Mark Horlbeck,  October 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

Tim looks so studious! Way to go.

Anonymous,  October 6, 2012 at 1:47 AM  

Yay for Tim!!! He is doing a really incredible job there and I know the students really like him!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP