Tim and Jeni

Filled with Thankfulness

>> Thursday, November 1, 2012

“My heart is filled with thankfulness” that's going to be the theme of my thankful blogs this November. I did this last year. Only this time I am not setting the goal of writing a blog each day during November. I'll just do as many as I can. It's so good for me to reflect on God's goodness to me. And, maybe, it can bless you too!


In the last few weeks I've been completely overwhelmed with life. Having my kids in a local preschool has been a huge blessing along with a lot to deal with. On top of this I've had Arabic studies, which in and of itself is overwhelming. So I asked the Lord to give me a song that will help me get through this time. He gave me this wonderful song and it's helped me to see things differently. God is really helping me to be thankful and this is the reason I can say that my heart is filled with thankfulness!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP