Tim and Jeni

Tea Club

>> Friday, May 18, 2012

I have been meeting with a new group of students from the English Institute for the past few weeks. Each week we meet at a different place where we can sit together and practice speaking in English. Sometimes we go to a coffee shop, but this week we met at the Tea Club!

Faith came with me this time and the ladies enjoyed watching her. She loved drinking tea with us! She also got to color and play on the iPod. She felt pretty special to be a part of this group!















This is my third group. Each group is different, but fun! This week only three people from my group could come, but it was even more personal that way! I enjoyed talking with these ladies.

Even though I'm there to help them with their English practice, I always learn something from them too. They help me understand more about their culture. This week we talked about all kinds of things from politics to children to religion.

























3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM  

That place looks pretty cool! Where is it? Glad you are having fun with your group!

Anonymous,  June 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM  

Let's build one here in town! Steph
Sooooooo cool (=

Karla Altfeltis June 17, 2012 at 6:48 AM  

What a neat way to minister to the ladies. Faith seems so grown up with all of you ladies!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP