Tim and Jeni

Mother's Day

>> Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a mom! Mother's Day is such a treat for me! This year my husband and kids made it very special. They took me out to the mall for lunch and a pedicure.

I am so thankful for my kids! As we walked into the mall, I thought it was totally appropriate that there was a big heart on the greeting sign. I love these two and I love being their mom! Seriously, my heart is bubbling over with gratefulness for them.

I thought it was cute...after we took the picture Joseph leaned over and said, "I love you, Mommy! Happy Valentines Day!" haha!


I was excited to go to the hibachi grill for lunch! I love the food and the experience. Tim and I have been there before, but it was so much fun to do it with the kids!


They were totally in tune watching every move that the chef made. Then they tried to imitate him with their chopsticks. I really enjoyed watching them!!

I grinned to myself when I heard the couple across from us speaking in Arabic to each other about our family. The lady said, "How strange that the kids are dark, but the parents aren't." The man said, "Maybe the grandparents are dark?!"





Here are some more pictures of our experience at the hibachi grill:































After lunch they dropped me off to get a pedicure and they went to get ice cream! Faith loved watching this...she kept saying, "I love your painted nails, Mommy!"












I was happy at the end of our outing because I had freshly painted toenails and a hot-fudge milk shake...yum! I couldn't have been happier to spend Mother's Day with my family!




















To top it all off....at the end of the day...the kids presented me with this wonderful card that I'll keep forever! 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM  

You are a great mom and you deserved to be treated so nice!! Happy valentines day to you!!!hahaa!!

Tonya June 7, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

You are an amazing mom, Jeni. I"m so glad Tim and the kids treated you to a special day out (complete with pedi!) "Happy Valentine's Day" to you too. : )

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP