Tim and Jeni

Pretty Henna Hands

>> Saturday, April 21, 2012

The day after shelling the shrimp, I went to the same friends' house and got henna on my hands! After handling the slimy seafood, it felt so good to have pretty hands!

I have blogged about henna before. You can see that blog post if you click here

I was so excited to find a friend who does henna in the village that I live close to. It takes me 5 minutes to get to her house. I hope that I will be able to go back to get henna many times! Let me know if you want to come visit and get henna with me! 






Here's a couple of pictures of the fresh henna on my hands: 



1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 22, 2012 at 2:40 AM  

Megan and I want to come do henna with you next time! I like your postage stamp!!! Megan says: XDDD "Postage stamp" lolol <3<3 Jenzzz

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP