Tim and Jeni

November Thankfulness

>> Friday, November 1, 2019

I love November! It's always such a special time of seeing changes happen. We don't always get to see the leaves changing, but we do see other kinds of changes in the Middle East. This is the time of year that the weather starts to cool down and we get to spend a lot more time outside.

This year has been full of so many changes for our family. We've seen God's hand in all of it and we're so thankful! I'm bubbling over with thankfulness and I can't wait to share it!
I plan to write a blogpost each day for the month of November as we prepare for Thanksgiving.  It has been a very long time since I've done this. A lot of time has passed by since I last made this kind of commitment to write a blog post every day for 30 days. Over time my gratitude has only grown and I have more and more things to be thankful for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP