Tim and Jeni

Thankful for bikes

>> Monday, November 4, 2019

I loved riding bikes in my neighborhood when I was a kid! I can almost feel the wind blowing my hair as I sped along familiar sidewalks. This is something I wanted for my kids and I'm so thankful that we have a place for them to ride bikes!

Since they homeschool, I can send them outside mid morning and they ride around for 20 minutes or so between subjects. It's good for them to be able to be outside! I'm thankful that we live in a place where I can feel comfortable sending them out to ride bikes.

Before we moved, we lived on a compound for 8 years and had a place for riding bikes. We hoped for a similar situation in our new country and we're thankful for this gift! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP