Tim and Jeni

Thankful for my three kids

>> Saturday, November 9, 2019

These three kids sure make my life interesting! We've been on a lot of adventures together. They're always excited about new experiences. It's fun to celebrate life with them! You won't hear me saying it's always easy...far from it. But, I wouldn't trade this life raising these three kids for anything.

I'm so grateful for the blessings that they are to me. I'm also thankful for the challenges that they've brought. I've learned so much about how to cling to the Lord. I've been so humbled and more aware of my need for Christ because of these three kids. I've also been in awe of their simple childlike faith! I have learned so much and grown so much since I became a mom. I hope that they will learn something from me too...mostly, how to depend on the Lord in everything! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP