Tim and Jeni

Thankful for my Shepherd

>> Friday, November 1, 2019


This morning I was reading in John 10 and I found myself very thankful that I have a shepherd that leads me! I am so thankful that my Shepherd has called out to me and leads me along the right paths.
Over the last year or so I have been praying that God would lead me and guide me. He's brought me to places of rest and carried me through times of unknown and uncertainty. He's so gentle and caring, always working things out for my good and for His glory! 
This old song came to mind as I was reading and praying this morning. He knows my name! He knows me so well and is so patient with me. It actually was His design to make me the way I am and He loves me. This is so comforting to me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP