Tim and Jeni

Thankful for conversations with my husband

>> Monday, November 11, 2019

Sometimes our "alone time" means having the kids sit at a different table so we can talk a little bit. But, no matter how it comes, I'm thankful for one-on-one time with my husband. I love processing life with Tim. I love laughing and joking. I love that I can be myself with him and he still accepts me.

He's not a talkative person all the time, but I always love it when he starts talking. I love hearing his thoughts and his perspective. He's always inspired me because he really listens to me, but I also really enjoy listening to him.

When he took me out on our very first date, we just talked for hours. Ever since then we've always enjoyed just talking. Sometimes it's dreaming about what's next or processing about things that just happened. I love connecting with him through conversation! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP