Tim and Jeni

30 Days of Thanksgiving

>> Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have always had a love/hate relationship with Thanksgiving. I love the idea of taking the time to reflect and give thanks to God! I hate that usually I let time get away from me and end up being more concerned about the traditional thanksgiving food, than about being thankful. 


So this year I have decided to post something that I'm thankful for each day in November. I hope it will encourage you. I know it will be good for me to reflect on God's goodness. 

1 Thessalonians 5:18
give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 2, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

I'm thankful for you!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP