Tim and Jeni

I'm thankful for my husband!

>> Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have been married to a wonderful man for 11 years! Tim is such a blessing to me! He has taught me so much in the way that he loves me. He truly loves me like Christ loves the church! He is the spiritual leader in our home. I admire his steadfastness, his strength, his knowledge of Scripture and the way he trusts God.

His quiet manner has always been so attractive to me! I always love to hear what's on his mind. His sense of humor is so much fun...he's so good at making me laugh!

I love looking back at our years together. We've been through a lot together. I'm so thankful for the history we have! Though I'm thankful for the years we've had, I ask God to give us many more. I don't know what I'd do without him!





Tim and I met in college and started dating the fall of our freshman year. We were only 18 years old...wow, that means I've known him for 15 years! We've been "Tim and Jeni" ever since! That was when I was still Jeni Baldwin








We graduated together in May, 2000 from Southwestern College. About a month later, we got married. He gave me his name and I became Jenifer Saltzman.










After we got married, we decided we wanted to document our lives together, so we tried to take a picture of us together each year. Here are pictures of us during our first 11 years of marriage:

2001

2002

2003

2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

2011











1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM  

You guys are so stinkin cute!! I really love the 2003 picture!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP