Tim and Jeni

Filled with Thankfulness

>> Friday, November 30, 2012

The end of November has flown by and there were so many more posts floating around in my head. I'm going to let them go and finish off the Thankfulness blog posts. But, I won't forget to be thankful. I know that I'm blessed in so many ways! God is so good to me!

In this season of my life, I am mostly thankful for this time I have with my family. Being able to spend time together is something I'm so grateful for. Especially as I see other families watch their children leave the nest.


2 comments:

Mark H.,  December 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM  

We value our family time so much. We also value you all so much! We certainly miss you all so much at this time of year!

Anonymous,  December 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Thankful for you guys!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP